Hereinafter we inform you about the nature, scope and purpose of the processing of your personal data when using our website and online content. Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person.
The person responsible (“controller”) within the meaning of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the natural or legal person which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. The controller within the meaning of the GDPR for the personal data processed by the provider of this website and online service is Producción Extraordinaria S.L., Calle del Caño 7b, 28231 Las Rozas de Madrid, Spain
Using our Online-Shop or website
When you visit our website, our server collects the following information from you: browser type and version, operating system used, the previously visited web page, IP address and time of the page view. From your IP address, we cannot identify you in person. We also do not match your IP address with other data in such a way that such inference would be possible.
We collect and process this data in order to ensure the trouble-free operation of our website and to detect, fend off and prosecute a misuse of our services. Furthermore, we use the collected data for statistical purposes to evaluate, for example, with which terminals and browsers our platform is accessed in order to adapt our offer on the basis of the needs of users on an ongoing basis and to improve.
This data processing is based on Article 6 par. 1 f GDPR. We will delete the aforementioned data no later than six months after it has been collected.
You also have the option to create a customer account on our website. The mandatory information required are name and email, this will be communicated to you again in the entry mask and the entered data will be used for the purpose of using our service. We provide you with information relevant to the service or registration, such as changes in our offer or technical circumstances by e-mail. If you delete your customer account, your data will be deleted from the customer account, unless their storage is necessary for commercial or tax reasons (Art. 6 par. 1 c GDPR). It is your responsibility to back up your data before deleting your customer account. We are entitled to irretrievably delete all of your data stored during the term of the contract.
When registering and using the customer account, the IP address and the time of your respective use will be saved. The storage is based on our legitimate interests, as well as your interest in protection against misuse and other unauthorized use. A transfer of these data to third parties does not take place, unless it is necessary for the prosecution of our claims or there is a legal obligation in accordance with Art. 6 par. 1 c GDPR. The IP addresses will be anonymized or deleted after 7 days at the latest.
If you make use of the services offered on our site, we store the data you entered during the ordering process. This includes, in particular, your name, address, e-mail address. We process this data electronically for the proper performance of the contract, in particular for the fulfillment of our contractual services, invoicing, accounting, and processing of complaints. This data processing is based on Article 6 par. 1 b GDPR. We store this data until all mutual claims arising from the respective contractual relationship with you have been completely settled and the commercial and fiscal retention periods to which we are subject have expired.
To conclude a contract between you and us, it is necessary that we receive your name, e-mail address and address. The necessity of providing this data arises, among other things, from various legal regulations. Without providing this data, you cannot conclude a contract with us.
We do not use any automated decision-making or profiling.
If you send us a message via the contact function on your website, we will process your personal data entered (your name and e-mail address) along with your message (legal basis: Article 6 par. 1 a GDPR). If you send us a message by e-mail, we will save your message along with the sender details (your name and e-mail address) in order to be able to answer it and also to respond to possible subsequent questions (legal basis: Article 6 par. 1 f GDPR). For the reception, storage and sending of e-mails, we use an e-mail provider who acts for us as a processor in accordance with Article 28 GDPR. We will erase the information collected from your message no later than six months after the last communication with you.
If you send us a message with information legally relevant for the contractual relationship (e.g. a withdrawal or a complaint), the legal basis for the processing is Article 6 par. 1 b GDPR, regardless of how you transmitted your message to us. In such a case, we will erase the data related to your message as soon as all mutual claims arising from the contractual relationship have been completely settled and the commercial and fiscal retention periods have expired.
Hereinafter we inform you about the contents of our newsletter as well as the registration procedure and its dispatch, as well as your right of objection. By subscribing to our newsletter, you agree to the receipt and the procedures described.
We send you newsletters by e-mail only with your consent (legal basis: Art. 6 (1) lit. a, Art. 7 GDPR). Before subscribing to the newsletter, you will be informed about its contents and your consent only applies to these contents. Our newsletters contain information about our services and us.
After signing up for our newsletter, you will receive an e-mail asking you to confirm your registration and given data. This confirmation e-mail is used by us to prove whether the owner of the e-mail address as the data subject has authorized to receive the newsletter. Registration for the newsletter will be logged in order to prove your consent and a lawful registration process. For this purpose, your IP address will be stored at the time of the registration and its confirmation (legal basis: Art. 6 par. 1 lit. a GDPR). To subscribe to the newsletter we need your e-mail address. If you wish to be addressed personally in the newsletter, you can also optionally provide your name.
The cancellation of the newsletter – i.e. the revocation of your consent - is possible at any time. At the end of each newsletter email you will find a link to unsubscribe. In order to prove your original consent, we may store your signing-up data for up to three years based on our legitimate interests.
You may find Social Media Buttons on the website; they can be recognized by the logos of the social media platforms (hereinafter “platforms”) (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram: ). These are links to the respective platforms based in the United States (USA). Clicking on such a link calls the respective Platform’s website; at the same time, the IP address of your device and the address of the page where the link is placed (“Referrer”) will be transmitted to the Platform in the USA. However, we neither collect nor otherwise process any data related to the use of these social media buttons. Here are the privacy policies of Instagram Instagram, Twitter Twitter and Facebook Facebook.
In the cookie information is stored, each resulting in connection with the specific device used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specific period of time. If you visit our site again to take advantage of our services, you will automatically be notified that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by means of cookies are for the stated purposes in order to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as the third party according to Art. 6 para. 1 1 lit. f GDPR required.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or that a warning always appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you cannot use all features of our website.
We currently have only one cookie, and it's used for PHP sessions so we are setting a random string in a cookie and temporarily assigning that string to that user in an effort to tell one apart from the other.
Purpose-based data use and passing on to third parties
We adhere to the principle of earmarked data use and collect, process and store your personal data only for the purposes for which you have provided us. A transfer of your personal data to third parties will not take place without your express consent, unless this is necessary for the provision of the service or for the performance of the contract. The transfer to government institutions and authorities entitled to receive information only takes place within the scope of the statutory information obligations or if we are obliged to provide information by a court decision.
You can contact our data protection officer at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Transfers to third countries
If we process data in a third country (i.e. outside the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA)) or if this occurs in the context of the use of third-party services or disclosure or transfer of data to third parties, this only takes place if it occurs for the fulfilment of our (pre)contractual obligations, on the basis of your consent, on the basis of a legal obligation or on the basis of our legitimate interests. We will only process your data in a third country if this is legally or contractually permitted under the special conditions of Arts. 44 et seq. GDPR. Thus, the processing is carried out, for example, on the basis of special guarantees, such as the officially recognised determination of a data protection level corresponding to the EU (e.g. for the USA through the "Privacy Shield") or compliance with legally recognised standard contractual clauses.
We take all necessary technical and organizational security measures to store your personal data in such a way that they are not accessible to third parties or the public. Should you wish to contact us by e-mail, we would like to point out that the confidentiality of the information transmitted cannot be fully guaranteed by this means of communication. We therefore recommend that you send us confidential information exclusively by post.
How long we save your personal information
In the following we would like to inform you about how long we store personal data of you or, if the indication of a specific period is not possible, how the criteria for the determination of the retention period are.
We keep your information for the following periods; after expiration of these periods, the corresponding data will be routinely deleted.
Type of Data
Contract data (for example, purchase item, name, postal address, e-mail address, delivery
10 years, starting from the end of the calendar year in which the contract was terminated / the service was last used.
Unless this data is affected, the data will be deleted if the purposes for which it was collected cease to exist or if you revoke a consent based on data processing.
In the event that a cancellation for legal, technical or organizational reasons is not possible or only with disproportionate effort, the processing of your data is restricted.
With regard to your personal data we process, you have the following rights:
- You have the right to obtain a confirmation from us as to whether we process personal data concerning you. If this is the case, we will inform you about the personal data stored about you and the further information in accordance with Article 15 par. 1 and 2 GDPR.
- You have the right to have your inaccurate personal data rectified without undue delay. Taking into account the purposes of processing, you also have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
- You can demand the erasure of your personal data concerning you under the conditions of Article 17 par. 1 GDPR without undue delay, as far as their processing is not necessary according to Article 17 par. 3 GDPR.
- You may demand that we restrict the processing of your data if one of the requirements of Article 18 par. 1 GDPR applies. In particular, you can request the restriction instead of an erasure.
- We will communicate any rectification or erasure of your personal data and a restriction of processing to all recipients to whom we have disclosed your personal data, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. We will also inform you about these recipients if you request it.
- You have the right to receive the personal data which you provide to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You may also request that we transmit the data to another controller without hindrance, where technically feasible.
- As far as a data processing is based on your given consent, you have the right to, withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the data processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
You can send your contradiction form free to the following e-mail address email@example.com
- RIGHT TO OBJECT: ON GROUNDS RELATING TO YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION, YOU MAY, AT ANY TIME, OBJECT TO PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA; this right applies to a processing, according to Article 6 par. 1 f DPRG, necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child. If you exercise your right to object, we will no longer process the personal data in question unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that override the interests, rights and freedoms of you, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims. IN CASE WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES (E.G. NEWSLETTER), YOU MAY, AT ANY TIME, OBJECT TO PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH ADVERTISING, WITH THE RESULT THAT WE WILL NO LONGER PROCESS YOUR DATA FOR THESE PURPOSES.
- If you believe that the processing of your personal data is in breach of the GDPR, you may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. This does not exclude other administrative or judicial remedies.